(Scripture Ref: 1 John 4:8)
2. To not try earn His love and acceptance by works or striving.
(Scripture Ref: Eph 1:6)
3. To know it is by grace through faith in Christ alone that I am saved.
(Scripture Ref: Eph 2:8)
4. To believe there is now no longer any condemnation for I am – ‘In Christ Jesus’ – a new creation.
(Scripture Ref: Rom 8:1)
5. To lay hold of all that Christ Jesus has laid hold of me – ie, to know I have a purpose and destiny ‘In Christ’.
(Script Ref: Ps 20:4)
6. To be Blessed so that I might be a Blessing to others.
(Script Ref: Eph 1:3)
7. To let go of past hurts, disappointments, failures and ‘what-could-have- been’s’ and to live in the promise and reality of who I am now ‘In Christ’ alone.
(Scripture Ref: Phil 3:14)
8. To be all that God has called me to be, and to seek help to discover what that is.
(Scripture Ref: Col 1:9,10)
9. To know that it is no longer I that lives, but Jesus Christ that lives – and to live out of Him alone.
(Script Ref: Gal 2:20)
10. To deliberately pursue the presence of God in my heart.
(Scripture Ref: Psalm 16:11)
Being accountable to a Leader, Mentor or Christian Life Coach will help you fulfil your New Year Resolutions.
Please contact me for a FREE and no obligation TRIAL Christian Life Coaching session. “Coaching that takes you Higher!”
Please visit my website http://www.peterjfoster.co.uk