Ten good reasons for Christian Life Coaching
1. Everyone is going somewhere. Christian Life Coaching helps you be deliberate as to where exactly you want to go.
- 2. Then helping you get to where you want to be through tried and tested Coaching skills.
- 3. The process aims to stimulate thoughts and ideas through patient questioning, active listening and prayerful reflection.
- 4. Resultant thoughts are translated into motivation by the promise and effective envisioning of the great benefits that can be achieved.
- 5. Working with a Life Coach increases the likelihood of reaching your desired level of success by 95%
- 6. A Life Coach will help you recognise and build upon your strengths. He will hold you accountable to implementing your plans – but without telling you what to do!
- 7. Life Coaching encourages and enhances the work of the Holy Spirit in our…
View original post 142 more words